Monday, February 7, 2011

1 Week Old



 How has time flown by so fast, my little baby girl is a week old today!  This week has felt like one long day, but has been filled with so many special memories already.  All I know is that she was definitely sent from above, and I had no idea I could love someone so much.  John and I constantly have a smile on our faces.  We love to watch her take in this big world with her beautiful blue eyes and all of the little noises she makes are adorable. We have all adjusted well and can't wait to see everything this journey will bring our way. Here's some photos of Abby's first week of life!

First Hospital Pictures





First Boyfriend

First Meeting With Max
Abby isn't the only one that likes her Boppy pillow!

First Night of Photothearpy for Jaundice
Our Glow Worm

Daddy's First Bottle

Nana, Pap-Paw, Grandad and Grammy's First Visit


First Bath

First Swing Ride


First Poopie Exposion!



"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him." 
Psalms 127:3


I will be back soon with her birthday story!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get back to see my baby and hold and cuddle her.

    Loving ya,
    Grammy Kiser

    ReplyDelete