Valentine's Day marked Abby's 2 week old birthday this week, and it was the best V-Day yet! Her personality is starting to show with little smiles that just melt your heart. Its amazing how many changes you see from day to day. We went for a weight check last Thursday and she has already gained back all she lost and is now over her birth weight. Needless to say we have a growing beautiful girl!
Uncle Devin and Aunt Jasmine
came for their first visit this week.
And so did Uncle Mike and Aunt Becky!
My one and only Valentine
This is how we now spend our Saturday nights, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Dena, Abbys is so precious! I wish I would have done a blog for Kyleigh when she was born! I know you and John both are very proud parents! I can't wait to meet her :)
ReplyDeleteWow...I can't believe how she has filled out and grown. I can't wait to see all of you this weekend. Abby Grace has stolen everyone's heart. Mine just swells when I see these pics. Love you guys...Nana's coming soon!!LOL
ReplyDeleteOur Abby Grace is growing too fast. I have received such a Blessing being able to share her first weeks with her.
ReplyDeleteShe was our unexpected Valentine this year and it was exciting to have her to share this Valetine's Day.
Loving ya lots,
Grammy Kiser