Monday, January 24, 2011

Showered with Love

I can't believe it, but we have less than 30 days to go!!!!!  I remember when the countdown on my phone had 200+ days on it and now today it says 29.  Where has the time gone??  John and I are getting really excited.  It seems like every day this past week one of us has looked at each other and said I'm ready to meet her.  We installed the car seat in my car and the extra base in his truck yesterday.  Its definitely a different view now in my rear view mirror. :)  I have my next appointment on Wednesday and from this point on I will go weekly until she makes her grand entrance. 
 
These past two weekends Abby and I have been showered with love.  It amazes me how many wonderful gifts we have received.  I have been blessed to have such incredible people in my life and could not be more thankful for everything!  We are well prepared for her arrival because of each of you.  Abby doesn't know it yet, but she is surrounded by so many people that love her.  She has plenty of Aunts and Grams that are spoiling her already that I can't wait for her to meet!  
Here's a bunch of pictures of it all! 

Crestwood Shower















Gallatin, TN Shower
 

 


     THANK YOU, THANK YOU,  
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dena!!!
    What beautiful showers and gifts!!! You are right...Abby is VERY loved! You look stunning and I love you both!
    nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby is not in need of anything. Yes, she is a much loved baby and one whose arrival is be anxiously awaited.

    She and her Mom or bot loved very much as is shown by the great showers.

    Loving ya lots,

    Grammy Kiser

    ReplyDelete