Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Big Girl Bed

We made the transition to a toddler bed this past weekend.  One of your favorite things to do now is to climb in and pretend you are asleep.  So far you have stayed through the night and will wait for me to come get you in the mornings which we are so proud of.   

The first night was the hardest for Mommy.  As I was tucking you in tears filled my eyes.  Your crib was the last of your baby things to be put away.  Mommy is happy to see you grow into a healthy little girl it just makes her sad because its happening too fast!
Maxey seems to like your new bed as well.

Now I will just sit and wait until I feel a little finger poking me and a sweet face telling us to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment