I'm about 2 months late in posting this, but butter late than never.
I am thrilled that we are now officially potty trained! Such an accomplishment for Mommy and Abby.
You even told your teachers at school and church when you needed to go for the first time at the end of May.
Mommy and Daddy took you to Wal-Mart and you picked out a Cinderella Barbie as a reward. Nana brought you a Sleeping Beauty Barbie as well so you have loved playing with them in your doll house. You even like to point out that they have on big girl panties.
I am thrilled that we are now officially potty trained! Such an accomplishment for Mommy and Abby.
You even told your teachers at school and church when you needed to go for the first time at the end of May.
Mommy and Daddy took you to Wal-Mart and you picked out a Cinderella Barbie as a reward. Nana brought you a Sleeping Beauty Barbie as well so you have loved playing with them in your doll house. You even like to point out that they have on big girl panties.
Here you are enjoying some yummy candy with Daddy on the first day you pooped in the potty. You are doing so well and we are very proud!
The first day you let me put your hair in a pony tail and you actually left it in.
You now tell us that "I'm a big girl," and yes you are! The only thing left of you as a baby is the way you run. Its so sthinkin' cute!
My little diva that needs her "glasses" and "pocket bag" aka lunch box before we go anywhere. And anytime we put on a dress you'll say "I'm a princess!"
Ms. Ana, your teacher at school, calls you Miss Hollywood. You have loved going to Mother's Day Out. You get so excited and have such a great time while you're there.
Its been fun hearing the stuff that comes out of your mouth now. You crack us up all the time.
*The word button is "butt" for you. We frequently get to see your "belly butt," have our "belly butts" poked, and asked if "I press butt?"
*We are trying to teach you not to raise up your dress and show your panties in public. The other day at Sam's Club we were sitting on the bench waiting for my car to get done and you kept raising up your dress. I told you to stop and that only Mommy and Daddy are supposed to see your panties. Well, you took that quite literally. You turned towards me, looked me right in the eye and raised up your dress so I could see!
There's never a dull moment with you around that's for sure!
There's never a dull moment with you around that's for sure!






No comments:
Post a Comment