I am now 33 weeks along, and I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. When people ask me when I'm due, I can now say next month which is a little weird. And I have to admit that I am getting a little nervous about everything. Especially the getting her out of me part! But I know that I am in good hands, and I couldn't have asked for better doctors, nurses and techs that will be taking care of us.
Abby is now close to 5lbs and around 17 inches long. I am still getting good reports at our doctors visits which I am very thankful for. Last week I measured 35cm and her heart rate was 157. We are both growing right on schedule! Less than 50 days until she makes her debut! All of our family and friends are getting so excited. 2011 is definitely going to be a year I will never forget!
John and I had a wonderful last Christmas as just us two. The snow was beautiful, and it was great to be with family and friends. We had our maternity pictures taken with the amazing and dear friend Chad McClarnon so I'll be back soon with those.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here's some pictures of ours...
John and I had a wonderful last Christmas as just us two. The snow was beautiful, and it was great to be with family and friends. We had our maternity pictures taken with the amazing and dear friend Chad McClarnon so I'll be back soon with those.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here's some pictures of ours...

Loved the pics, am sorry that Teller was not home for his pic. Am thankful he returned.
ReplyDeleteCan hardly wait for Miss Abby's debut!!!
Loving ya,
Grammy Kiser
The pictures are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you all.
Have a Happy New Year.
Love,
Aunt Laura
I luv all your pictures. This is a very exciting time for you and John. There will be little things that you might miss at first; but when Abby Grace looks up at her Mommy and Daddy and smiles you will forget about everything but her. It is hard not to think of Granddaddy Perdue this past Chirstmas and what his thoughts would have been about Abby. He would have loved her very much and she would have loved him back so very much.
ReplyDeleteHoney, try not to get too nervous, I know it's hard not to think about Abby's birth. God will protect you and Abby Grace and soon you will have her in your arms and you will thank God for this child. And... so the begining of your family will be a very special time for all of you. You will discover a love you never knew you had in your heart! A special gift from God.
xoxo Mom