Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Applique Projects

Here are some projects I've done so far with my embroidery machine.  I've really enjoyed it despite the frustration that comes with it at times.  It has been a great way to make some cute personalized gifts.  Just wish I had more time to do it more often!

These were for little Wyatt due to arrive in July.  I also tried out another idea I found on Pinterest and made a fabric wreath.  It was super easy and turned out pretty adorable.  Love that site!



Little Mr Kaden arrived last December so of course he needed some onesies.  Big sister Kyleigh and big brother Caleb couldn't be left out and made some precious pictures with their new baby!



Abby's Birthday wouldn't have been nearly as cute without her number one attire.

And I had some fun over the last holiday season with these.
Can't wait for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment