Monday, October 17, 2011

9 Months

This has been another big month for Little Miss.  You were in Courtney and Clay's wedding as the prettiest flower girl ever AND went to your first birthday party.  It is hard to believe in 3 months we will be having a party of our own.  This past year with you has just flown by, and we are loving every minute of it!

33 Weeks
Abby in her flower girl dress.  She did great!


34 Weeks
Our leaving your headband alone days are quickly disappearing!
Modeling one of the shirts I made
At sweet Leila's First Birthday
35 weeks
In your Halloween shirt that I made
My lil' Pumpkin!
And the headband is gone!
Super Baby to the rescue!
Up, Up and Away!

36 Weeks
We went from this....
to THIS in approximately 30 seconds or less!!
Carving your first pumpkin with Daddy

 **9 Month Milestones**
-Still sleeping 11-12 hours a night with 2 naps during the day
-You are really starting to enjoy your books
-Your new thing is make a coughing noise back and forth with someone
-You giggle when Mommy looks at you serious and tells you no no.  Then Mommy gives you something to really laugh about.......just kidding!!! :)  (My Mom used to say that to me, lol!)
-You love late afternoon walks with Max and swinging at the playground
-You think its funny when people blow their noses
-You are eating more grown up food now and do well feeding yourself
-Not crawling yet, but you can work your way backwards
-Still loving to hang upside down!  My silly monkey!



4 comments:

  1. Ok I have to know where I can get a super baby outfit!! That is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to decide the picture I liked the best - but you know me I always like the fit throwing, crying ones. Some of my favorites of John are the crying ones. I loved both outfits you made. You are becoming handy with your machine. Keep up the good work and our baby will be the best dressed gal in town. The super girl outfit was adorable too. Can't wait till we see you all again!!! Abby changes so fast and is growing up way too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana's "Little Miss" is growing up too fast! I miss those little cuddle sounds you make when we are trying to sleep and those big blue peepers looking right into my soul. Nana luvs her girls and can't wait to see you soon. Your are such a "drama queen"! I must confess you had a good teachers!! Mommie and Nana can have their "drama queen" moments...Can't wait to share all this with you and tell you all about Mommie's moments and I'm sure she will be telling you about Nana's moments! Oh! the fun we will have and are having with you. God has blessed us with your love. Give Mommie a kiss for Nana..xoxoxoxo with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete