This weekend we will all be getting ready to walk down the aisle. My best friend Courtney is getting
MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Courtney and I met our first day of Kindergarten and she has been right by my side ever since. Including the day we both peed our pants and the teacher put us on top of the air conditioning unit to dry, lol! I'm pretty sure she peed her pants first and I did it just cause she did. That's what true fiends are for, right??!! I could go on and on with story after story, but I think I've done enough damage with that one.
I am truly blessed to have her in my life and look forward to sharing another special day with each other on 10/1/2011!


I LOVE YOU!!!!
















Courtney,
ReplyDeleteThis is a special weekend for you and Clay and another great memory for you and Dena. I feel like your my own child. You have brought such joy to our family and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Clay and all the people who love you and your family so very much. God Bless you and Clay for the life you will begin as Man and Wife on October 1, 2011.
Love to All
Lisa and Dean (and Molly)
What a great prelude to a new beginning for Courtney and Clay. Loved all the pictures of event through the years. You all are just starting a new chapter which will be even more exciting than the past - especially as new children are added to the mix.
ReplyDelete