Today was my 6 month appointment and everything went well! Abby's heart rate was in the 140's and I measured 27 cm. She was kicking at the doppler when they were trying to listen to her which made my day. :) I have gained 6 lbs since my last appointment which was kind of a shock to both I and my doctor, lol. But as long as that doesn't happen each appointment I should be fine.
According to my weekly email Abby is now about 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about 1.5 lbs. She has been really active and likes to hang out on my right side the most.
This is us at 24 weeks.
According to my weekly email Abby is now about 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about 1.5 lbs. She has been really active and likes to hang out on my right side the most.
This is us at 24 weeks.
Some more good news.....Her furniture and bedding came in last weekend!! Right now we still have it all in boxes until we paint, but i can't wait to see it all put together.
Here's some before pictures.
I also had my last clinical this week with my students. They spoiled me by buying me dinner at Logan's, with GiGi's cupcakes for dessert, AND brought Abby presents. Aren't they the greatest??? I am very thankful for everything they did and feel very blessed to have had such a great group this semester! I love it all!!
Here's what we got.
I'll be back soon with the "after" pictures of the nursery! I hope everyone has a great week!
I love the bedding! 24 weeks is such a sigh of relief I know! Your weekly emails are right on, Chandler was 13 inchs 1 pound 9 ounces.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the after pictures of the nursery!
Can't wait for the nursery to be completed and the furniture in place.
ReplyDeleteWas very sweet of your class to give you such a nice shower. But you're the kind of person to inspire people to want to do nice things for you and yours.
Loving ya lots,
Grammy Kiser