Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

We've been getting ready for Halloween!  The beginning of my favorite time of year.  Every year we have a get together at our house to watch the AL vs TN game and to carve pumpkins.  Even though the ball game hasn't had the greatest outcome for us the past couple of years, its still nice to have everyone over.

 
 


We went over to the Pittman's for a Halloween party as well.  Check out our costumes this year.  
This is me and my old hag!  :)



Isn't she hot??



 I'm proud to say that I clean up pretty well myself.


My brother Earl came to the party too!



Needless to say we received all kinds of comments that night on our attire!! 

3 comments:

  1. These are the funniest costumes EVER!!! The best part is the belly hair on Dena LOL. Very creative guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my children that are going to be parents of my first grandchild!!! May God forgive you....for you know not what your doing!!! LOL~~~Dena..belly and chest hair???
    Luv you guys, but your over the edge when it comes to costumes. I hope you won a prize!
    I made copies and I'm saving them for Abby Grace to look at when she cries for her Mommy and Daddy! LOL~~~~Nana Perdue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the costumes and pumpkins. I'm just glad that the Lord saved Abby Grace from this being a true picture of her parents!!!

    Loving ya lots,

    Grammy Kiser

    ReplyDelete