A year ago our eyes met for the very first time. I could not help but weep as a love I had never felt before filled my soul.
I found that I didn't know I could love someone I just met more than anything in the whole world. You were my baby girl and I became your mother.
I look at you now and I fall more in love with you each day. You are growing too quickly, but are developing into a beautiful little girl which makes my heart smile.
This past month you took your first steps by yourself. The tiny helpless baby I brought home from the hospital is now all over the place!
48 Weeks
| In your new big girl car seat! |
49 Weeks
| You're WALKING!!!! |
50 Weeks
![]() |
| You have fallen asleep in some interesting positions this past month! |
52 Weeks
| You weren't a fan of the tutu! |
| At your first birthday party |
| Sharing a cupcake with Daddy on the 31st |
**12 Month Accomplishments**
-You learned to walk by yourself and we had to officially baby proof the house!
-We made the transition to WHOLE MILK!!! Mommy is excited to have boobs that aren't on a schedule anymore if you can't tell.
-You now have 8 teeth. The front four on top and bottom.
-You love books. We read through them all at least twice a day, sometimes more. You'll even go grab one and bring it to me.
-You like to dance and wiggle to music
-You have started to point at things
-You give love to your babies by hugging and rocking your body side to side
-You can give a high five
-Still sleeping 11-12 hours at night with 1-2 naps during the day.
-Your favorite snacks are yogurt, cheese, goldfish and cheddar crunchies. You will still eat just about anything and everything!
-You were 21 1/2 lbs and 28 3/4 inches long at your checkup; both 50th percentile
"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside..."
Happy Birthday my Abby Grace!



What a beautiful tribute to Mother and Daughter and their special bond! God Blesses us everyday in such special ways. This love is one of those blessings and to my surprise..the love of my grandchildren leaves me speechless all over again! God is so good! I am blessed...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Abby Grace!